Summer is just around the corner. Longer days, strawberries and cream, barbecues, and Fayres are just some of the parts which help serve up a quintessentially British Summer. We all love it at Michael Anthony and that’s why we’re delighted to be back supporting the Turnfurlong Summer Fayre on 9th June.
Taking place on the school grounds, there will be activities for all the family. Michael Anthony will be back with its iconic Fiat 500 and also some great competitions – one for adults and one for children – to get involved with too.
We have a year’s family membership at National Trust for the person who gets nearest in our “Guess the price of the property in 1984”. Get your best guesses ready for the property located in the Turnfurlong area. Meanwhile, children will be tempted to guess where our Fiat 500 is on a map. The contestant who gets closest will win some vouchers for a toy store.
Furthermore, there will be an abundance of event, stalls and activities for the family, including:
- Soak the teacher
- Children’s and adult’s tombola
- Funky photo booth
- Bouncy castle and assault course
- Year 6 students from the school will be hosting their enterprise stalls
- Plants, books, tools and uniforms for sale
- A choir, African drummers, orchestra and rock band
- Foot and drink all available; BBQ, tasty cakes, biscuits and treats. There’s also the adult only alcohol tent
- Battleship game – flip a coin and you could win a prize
- There’s also the intriguing human fruit machine!
So much to see and do – we look forward to seeing you there! Don’t miss it. Free admission. Let’s hope the weather gets the invitation…..