On 31 October, the UK was due to leave the EU, however and as we know, this has been delayed. With the fever whipped up by the media causing uncertainty for many, this has not been replicated by those selling and marketing property through Michael Anthony in Bletchley, according to data by leading property website, Rightmove.
With data from 1st October 2019 – 31st October 2019 revealed the following:
FIRST. Out of 53 offices in the locality and having received 27 instructions to market property, the results of Michael Anthony in Bletchley is almost double the next best agent locally.
FIRST. Out of 40 offices in the locality, Michael Anthony in Bletchley sold (and completed) 29 properties in the locality.
Working with Michael Anthony who has been situated in Bletchley for many years uses creative and cutting-edge marketing techniques to make sure your property is noticed, sought after and thrust in front of buyers interested in purchasing your property.
Here’s a list of reasons why you should market your property with Michael Anthony:
- We spend the most on Rightmove than any other agent locally, without passing this cost to the property seller. Every marketed property is automatically promoted as a premium listing on this site to gain awareness.
- All properties are also marketed on Zoopla, PrimeLocation and On the Market.
- We are proud members of the Relocation Agent Network. Their national network of hand-picked Relocation Agents works together to help customers move throughout the UK with reliable professional services. No other agent in Aylesbury is accredited.
- All photographs are professionally taken.
- We’ll help property buyers with introductions to local services including removals, legal advice and mortgages.
- Our office in the town is open seven days a week and longer than any. Late night opening on Wednesday and Thursday, too.
To market your property, call 01908 648666, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.michaelanthony.co.uk/branches/bletchley-estate-agents